The main objectives of the corps are:
- to ensure that the student are achieving the desired learning outcomes at the university level
- to act as a legal entity for the students and advisory forum for educational institutions
Guidelines regarding external examiners:
The Corps of External Examiners includes about 500 examiners.
Under special circumstances ad-hoc appointments can be arranged for a single exam. The document should be The Corps of External Examiners in Biology in hand no later than 4 weeks before the scheduled exam.
The procedures for ad-hoc appointments are as follow:
- Preparation of the application to the Corps of External Examiners explaining why the assessment cannot be handled by the existing corps.
- Completion of the appointment form signed by the candidate.
- Submission of the documentation letter, the signed application form and the resume to the Corps of External Examiners. The documents should be sent by email: email@example.com through your local study secretary - please remember to write "ad hoc appointment" and "the external examiners name" in the subject title.
- Afterwards the corps will make a decision about a possible ad-hoc appointment
Afterwards the chairmanship will evaluate the applications and the applicants will be contacted and informed of their final appointments.
Please note that the external examiners must not be related to the institution in question within a peiod of 2 years.